Saturday, July 31, 2010

Want.

I've been saying for a little while now that I WANT a macro lens. And I'm talking I really really REALLY want one. I want one bad. I think I could really get in to it and right now is a great time of year to get a macro lens with all the bugs out and the flowers. It's a good place to start.

I've been looking the last few days and this is what I am looking at...


Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens



I wish I would have started looking sooner. My vacation next week would have been a nice time to have it. We are going out in the middle of the woods... Shenandoah National Park... and we will have a bit of downtime and I am sure there will be plenty of little things to photograph. Grr. I WANT IT!

I'm kind of being like a little kid about it haha. You know... they see that thing in the magazine and they MUST. HAVE IT. NOW.

Yeah. That's me.

So just so you know... my birthday is September 25th.

Don't forget the lens hood.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...