Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wildflowers

The other night I met a friend at Jennings to take pictures of her daughter who is almost one year old. Those pictures will come another day.

What I love about Jennings is that it is always changing. There is always a new flower or a completely new look with each season. It's a beautiful place and I am in love with it as far as photography goes. I don't have any flowers around my yard or neighborhood so I never get to see how I do with photographing flowers. But Jennings had TONS so after my friend headed home with her worn out daughter I stuck around for a while.

I've just been having so much fun with my camera and the things I am learning lately. I love seeing that I have grown and become better. Summer is my season to practice practice practice since when the winter comes I tend to be inside all the time. Read and learn in the winter and get out and practice it all in the summer. :)

Here are some flower shots... and bugs.




(A good example of getting a different angle.)


(Do I spot a little hanky panky???)






I want to blow that last one up really big and hang it on my wall. Maybe I will actually do that when I buy my own house and decide to decorate my walls.

And I'll say it again... I want a macro lens!!! Does anyone have a macro lens for canon that they love? I need to start doing some research and saving up my money.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...