Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheesy Cheesy Mac-n-Noodles Pizza

Whenever we eat out at Ci-Ci's Pizza Buffet I love to get their pizza with noodles on it. I have no idea what they call it but I decided that I needed to try and make it myself. And that's just what we did the other night. We needed a name and were saying some stuff when Liza told us it was called "cheesy cheesy mac-n-noodles pizza" so that is what we are calling it.

It's quite easy to make.

We used some pre-made pizza crust. Pick your favorite kind.

Instead of pizza sauce use cheesy Ragu sauce. Spread a nice layer. (I think you can find it by the spaghetti sauces.)


Next you put on some already cooked noodles. As few or as many as you would like.

Top it with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese.

Cook according to your crust instructions.

Enjoy!


It's a nice, easy way to mix up a nice and easy meal. :)

Pardon the pictures. I am NOT a food photographer.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...