Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love my family

I spent two summers working at Lutherlyn as the waterfront director and a few spring and fall seasons teaching environmental education. It's a beautiful camp and I figured it would be a great place for photo shoots (especially in the fall!) and took my family for a "hike" so we could scout it out a bit with the purpose of photography in mind.

We set out with camera and tripod in hand to see what we could come up with.

Liza easily gets caught up in her own little world picking flowers and finding whatever there is to be found along the way.



Mike took the camera for a while and found some SUNFLARE!!










It's not a very long walk at all but it took us forever with the kids. But we finally made it to Chapel Hill and the "weawy big cwoss!"








I don't have any pictures of the four us right now but I did invite my photographer friend along and she took some for me. (It's alot easier to do it that way than using the tripod and timer!) I can't wait to see her photos!!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...