Monday, August 9, 2010

More fireworks

There is a baseball team in town and once in a while after the games they will have fireworks. My friend Kim told me she was taking her kids to go see them and I decided to tag along. I was going to take my kids too but they had been sick and I wanted to get them in bed on time. They were exhausted as it was.

So I met up with Kim and took some pictures of the fireworks.







After I posted some firework pictures after the 4th of July a few people asked what settings I used. I didn't figure it out on my own. I did a quick google search for tips on taking pictures of fireworks before I headed out and got some great suggestions for where to start with settings.

I use...
ISO 400
APERTURE f9 or f11
SHUTTER SPEED 1 second

I didn't use a tripod so it's possible to get decent pictures without one.

And that's all I got.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...