Friday, August 20, 2010

She's a big kid now!

Potty training Liza is officially over. Actually it's been over for a while. A few months ago (after a year of working at it) we finally got her in to underwear. She was a stubborn one. Actually I think it was more that she was lazy. But at 3 1/2 years old she finally decided she was going to be a big girl and wear her big girl panties.

From then on it was a piece of cake. I think she's had two accidents in the past few months and both times it happened right in front of the toilet. Not bad. I can handle that.

We had been keeping her in pullups at night time... even though I was convinced she didn't need them... because she didn't. My reason though was that she would be spending a few nights at other people's homes, in their beds, so I might as well have her in pullups just in case.

Ever since coming home though we've had her in big girl undies 24/7 with no problem.

She rarely needs to go at night but if she does I will be woke up by her sweet little voice yelling from her bed... "I gotta peeeeeee!"

She won't get out of her bed unless I get her... even in the morning. I kind of like it.

Next up... potty training Jason. Probably this winter. I really don't want to have to do this again! I'm putting it off.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...