Monday, August 30, 2010

What's coming...

So I just thought I should warn you that this will be the week of rants here at Life Happens. I've just had some stuff on my mind that bothers me and need to get it out. Some of you may hate me by the end of the week but I'm hoping most of you will be all "Rock on sista! You speak yo mind! We got yo back!"

They are all typed up and ready to go but I don't want to bombard you all in one day so I decided I should spread them out. You're welcome. :)

And just to keep things from being a complete downer here at Life Happens this week I will be showing you some pictures from this photo shoot...


And probably some from this one...



And I will be throwing in a giveaway one of these days.

I can't make it all frustration and irritation... we have to have some cuteness and fluff (like cute stories about my cute kiddos) in the mix... because that's the reality of my life. Get frustrated over something and then have one of my kids make me smile. It keeps me sane. Hope it works for you too this week.

Funny story... so today I wrote about how being late is my biggest peeve and wouldn't you know... I had to be somewhere and Mike was out. We had my sister-in-law babysit the kids. I'm about to walk out the door and Jason falls and cuts his lip. Not real bad but there was some blood and the boy needed Mama Love. No one can give my boy Mama Love like me. So after a few hugs he says "I stinky. I need changed." And so I did that too... because I need him to let me leave without a freak out.  He's a Mama's Boy. Or maybe I'm my Boy's Mama. I'm not sure who is more attached. Anyways... the whole time I'm thinking "Oh my gosh! How ironic that I write about how much I hate when people are late TODAY and TODAY is going to be the one time this year that I am late!" The whole drive I was looking at the clock every ten seconds all "What time is it NOW? Please don't be late! Please don't be late!" I wasn't late. It was close though.

Go figure.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...