Thursday, October 28, 2010

Liza's wish list.

Ok. Liza doesn't really know she has a wish list. But it is almost November and I kind of freaked out because I had no idea what to get ANYONE for Christmas this year! I only buy for my kids, my parents and my husband's parents. It's a short list. But being clueless as to what to get anyone is not a good thing. I like to get my shopping done early.

So last night I went to Toys R Us and walked around looking at all the toys and made a list for Liza and Jason. I'll share hers today and Jason's another day soon.




175 Piece Trifold Double Sided Easel Art Set
Or something similar. Liza loooves being artsy fartsy. This one is about $30. I can't tell if it is the same one I saw at Toys R Us or not but I can not for the life of me find it on their website.
(When did the names of things become so complicated!)

61pS+ItQW7L

What's included?
 48 oil pastels, 48 crayons, 24 color pencils, 18 watercolor cakes, 12 broad markers, 10 sheet white paper, 4 large clips, 3 paper clips, 1 paint brush, 1 paint palette, and 1 sponge

51tobRkxWvL





Just Like Home Deluxe Cleaning Set
It's time she learned! Just kidding. Kinda. Whenever she makes a mess she tries to sweep up with the big broom but it's just too big for her to do a good job. Cost is $15.

pTRU1-5731792dt





Doug and Melissa Responsibility Chart
I have been looking for something like this. I know it may seem like a strange Christmas present but hey... that's how we roll here. It has things to work on that are perfect for Liza's age and it is something that she can be hands on with. Cost $20.

510wCstZTyL





Crayola Dry-Erase Activity Center
Liza loves practicing her letters. I think she would like something like this. Cost $15.

pTRU1-4330947dt




My First Mosaic
I loved the idea of this. It comes with five different ones. The papers have squares that are outlined with the color that needs to go there and the squares are stickers. Liza loves stickers and she loves art so it's a good combo. Cost $12.

pTRU1-5999734dt




Some kind of Play-Doh set

Like this one... cost $20

pTRU1-7106103reg


Or this one... Cost  $23

pTRU1-7527754dt

Or this one... cost $13

pTRU1-7527750_alternate1_reg



Well that's all I've got for now. I'm not buying it all but I thought I would put it in a list on here since her grandma's read my blog and they are usually asking for suggestions. Those are my suggestions. I will buy her some of it. And I am open to other things... do you have a little girl and some good ideas of what she might like? Liza is 4 so keep the recommended age in mind.

What are you getting your daughter for Christmas?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...