Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crocheting scarves

I've been busy! I had lots of compliments on the scarf I made for myself and I liked it so much that I decided other people needed to have one too. 

IMG_9380-1


A friend asked for one and I wanted a little more practice on it so I made it for her for cost of the yarn.

I like it!

IMG_9317-1

Then I decided to make them for my sisters-in-law for Christmas. These are the ones they got...

IMG_9335-1

IMG_9355-1

Then I made another one for myself. :)

IMG_9304-1

I love to crochet and I love creating things! I finished another scarf for another friend. (My first real scarf customer!) And I have another one to make... along with other projects. Fun!

I'm selling the scarves for $15 (plus shipping if they need to be mailed) so if you see one you like I can always make another. Or we can try a different color but there is no guarantee we can find the right color in the right yarn. Let me know if you want one!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...