Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Depression

I like winter.

I truly do.

What I don't like is the winter blues.

Every winter I seem to have to deal with a bit of depression. Sure... I get it other times of the year too but mostly in the winter. It's a big mix of things that bring it on. And it makes life hard.

Lately I've been feeling like I am in a downward spiral to a very dark place. I don't like it. It's like I am gasping for air and trying to keep my head in a good place. But it's hard.

Things started getting tough about a week ago. I wasn't sleeping well and that left me exhausted. Then I started sleeping better the past few nights but I have been having odd dreams that leave me waking up feeling blah. Not a good way to start the day.

I'm also dealing with a difficult situation in which I have been wronged. But there isn't much I can do about it. I'm hurt and I am angry. And I'm just going to have to forgive and move on. But that's often easier said than done.

I guess I'm telling you all of this so that you can pray for me. I would appreciate it.



IMG_8400 1

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...