Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Girl Talk Hop: Favorite Gift

It's Girl Talk Hop day over at Girl Talk and we are sharing our favorite gift that we received this Christmas.




I know I already wrote about it but my most favorite gift this year was the one I bought for myself... My new 50mm lens. I love it! I've really enjoyed messing around, figuring it out and ending up with some pictures to love.

IMG_9742 1

IMG_9752 1

IMG_9732 1
Other than my camera... I love my Panera Bread gift cards that I received! To me they symbolize time out alone or with good friends. Panera is my happy place and money that allows me to spend time there is a most wonderful gift!


To join in on the hop just click the Girl Talk Hop button up top and link up!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...