Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year to youuuuuu!

Hi friends!

Guess what!

I actually have plans AND a babysitter tonight!

That's right! Mike and I are going out! We are spending some time with friends. I'm a little nervous because I don't think I've made it to midnight for about five years now. Hopefully I don't need to head upstairs to the extra bedroom and take a nap around 10:30! That would be embarrassing!

And guess what else!

I'm not doing one of those year in review blogs like every other blogger so I hope you weren't waiting for it.

I'm a rebel like that.

IMG_1865 1

See ya on the other side... after I sleep off my sleep deprivation from staying up till midnight.

I'm getting old.


OH YEAH!! My blogoversary is on Monday so stay tuned for some giveaways next week!!! I have four. I think. Well there is at least more than one. Woo hoo!

Peace out.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...