Monday, December 20, 2010

My pot holders are cuter than yours!

I've crocheted up another little project. I kind of made some of this one up. I saw the tunisian stitch and I liked it. So I taught myself how to do it and then I made a pot holder out of it.

What I loved most about the tunisian stitch was that it works well to cross stitch on top of it! And that's when the ideas started coming in and this is what I ended up with...

IMG_9144 1

It's two layers thick so hands won't get burned. The back side is just plain without any cross stitching. But why waste time making the back fancy?

IMG_9147 1

I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! I only have one made but I am going to make more. Wouldn't they be an awesome bridal shower or house warming gift!? I think so.

IMG_9142 1

So yeah, I'll be making more... after I finish another popcorn scarf because someone is paying for it! :)

By the way... if make something that you would like just leave a comment or email me and we can talk price and work out details.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...