Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Business

First I want to thank you all for your encouragement, kind words and prayers today. I really appreciate it. I love my blog peeps!

*****************************************************

A while ago I was at a thrift store and saw what I later found to be called a secretary desk. I wish I would have picked it up because after I got home I decided I really wanted one but didn't get back there again before someone else had snatched it up. I now REALLY want one. I could switch out the one entertainment stand that we have and put in the secretary desk. You would hardly know anything changed. But I would have a place to put my computer. I WANT a place to put my computer. I have no room for a desk. Boo.

Anyways... what I want is something like this...


And that middle part folds out to be like a desk so I could hide my computer in it but pull it out to use it whenever I wanted. See...


But they are kind of expensive and I don't NEED one so I won't be getting one anytime soon unless someone hooks me up with a good deal on a good one. If you live within an hour of me or near my parents and can hook me up just let me know.

********************************************************

I just ordered a Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens. It should be here on Christmas Eve. (It BETTER be here on Christmas Eve!) Christmas present to myself. I've been debating a few lenses and it just seemed that this was the right choice for right now. I had the money saved up from different photoshoots where people were generous and paid me even though I told them I was doing it for free. I like people like that. (As opposed to people who make bargains and never follow through on their end of the deal therefore stealing from me. That's a whole different post though.)

I love waiting for good mail!

******************************************************

My friend Kim posted today a note that her son brought home from preschool. I love it and though it really summed up how I feel about the whole Santa thing that I wrote about yesterday. It's good. You should read it.

***********************************************************

Today Liza told me she wanted a "Garbie" for Christmas and Jason told me he wanted a gray Christmas. Too bad neither of them will be getting what they want.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...