Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute Crocheted Hat

I am super excited about my most recently completed crochet project!

I decided that I absolutely needed to learn how to make hats. I was determined. I wanted something cute for Liza. This is what I ended up with...

IMG_3282 1

What is really great about this hat is that I can add my flower barrettes to it for a nice touch...

IMG_3313 1

And since the flower is just a barrette that makes it really easy to leave it on or take it off or put a different color flower on for the day!

IMG_3315 1

I see things like this all the time and have always wanted to buy one for Liza... but I never did. However, now she can have as many as she wants since I can make them. :)

IMG_3316 1

Sometimes I impress myself!

I will sell these hats for $8. I plan to have many more colors soon and you can even request a color and I will see if I can find yarn that will work.

Don't forget about the barrettes too. They are a great, versatile accessory and little girls love them!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...