Thursday, January 27, 2011

Days like this...

There are days where I wonder from the time we all wake up how we are going to make it to bedtime without killing each other. I thought today was going to be one of those days.

But somewhere along the way something changed.

The kids settled down and my heart is currently melting and oozing out my toes.

Liza and Jason have been playing together for about an hour now. I've left them alone because they are just having a really great time and I don't want to mess it up.

It started with Liza dressing up like a princess and requesting some music in Jason's room because they were going to dance. I turned the music on and went back to getting dinner in the crockpot. They closed the door and danced and sang to our favorite cd. Fee. I could hear my little people singing things like "our God reigns" and "glory to God forever." Mmmmm. Love.

Eventually they told me they were done with the music. They played a bit longer and before they had a little disagreement so I went to check on them. They were playing "sleep" and they couldn't decide which one got to sleep with the one babydoll that we have in the house. We worked that out in seconds and I walked out of the room while Liza and Jason laid on his bed with the baby in the middle. Jason sucking his thumb. More melting.

Currently... they are still in Jason's room and Liza is reading him Truckery Rhymes by John Scieszka.


I don't expect it to last all day. But as long as they are playing well I am going to leave them alone!

I love the days that they love each other well!

IMG_3654 1

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...