Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another PTR2 update

If you are confused PTR2 is Potty training round 2.

Jason is doing well! Much better than Liza at this point. Easy. Compared to Liza at least.

He will keep his diaper dry all day except for a naptime. Whatever. I can handle that!

Our struggle is poop. He did it once and that was it. He poops sometime during nap time. I think he wakes up and poops before I know he is awake. Ugh. I'm just going to have to start waking him up. It happens every single day.

Today he finally pooped on the toilet right before nap! I was excited! But then I woke him up from his nap and there was more poop. He was sound asleep so either he pooped while sleeping or he pooped before he went to sleep and just slept like that. Ugh.

Not too sure what to do. Any thoughts?

We did have a big milestone recently though. I've only been able to get him to pee at home and on his little training potty. I couldn't get him to even sit on the smaller kid-sized toilets. But while at the gym... I was picking him up from the babysitting room and he said he had to pee. I thought he was messing with me but he wasn't! He peed somewhere other than home! Woo hoo!

We are on the right track. We'll get there soon enough.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...