Friday, March 25, 2011

Father Daughter Dance

I'm pretty sure this was one of my favorite moments from my sister's wedding! She and my dad danced. It was sweet. But Lisa had a little surprise for him. She's the fifth one of us to get married. Only one left to go. So she decided that after a while of the sweet slow song that the dj would cut in with "Another One Bites the Dust." It was genius!

And the shock and surprise on my dad's face was priceless! You have to understand... Dad don't dance! But he played it off quite well.

I had been warned about the moment so I would be ready with the camera but I'm glad that my sister-in-law Grace was beside me also ready with her camera. She snapped a shot that I was unable to get because my flash hadn't recharged and her pictures fills the photo story perfectly.

Enjoy!

IMG_1081wf

IMG_6264wf

IMG_6262wf

IMG_6265wf

See... sweet.

And then the music changed...

IMG_6268wf

IMG_6269wf

DSC_3574wf
(Grace's shot!)


IMG_6273wf

IMG_6274wf

It was definitely an entertaining moment!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...