Sunday, March 27, 2011

When everything falls apart

Happy Sunday!

I love Sundays.

I don't like when Mike has to work on Sundays... even if he is working at the church.

I guess I'll survive. :) He has tomorrow off. And Tuesday. And Wednesday.

Anyways... my good news is that it is 4:30pm and Jason has kept his diaper dry AND clean so far today! Friends, he pooped on the potty all on his own! I mean... we mentioned it... but when  he had to go he went and did it. Progress. Perhaps I can stop buying diapers soon. Lovely!

Ok... enough of that. I just wanted to share a song with you that I absolutely love. It makes me cry sometimes. It's THAT good. The lyrics people. Have a listen.

When Everything Falls Apart by Fee

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...