Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girls Night

Last weekend was lots of fun but I think the highlight was girls night!

My friends Rainey and Danielle both have a birthday this month so Kim decided to have a get together in their honor. It was a GREAT decision!

I took my hula hoop along and convinced all the girls to head outside and give it a try. That was another brilliant decision! It gave us sooo many laughs! I'm working on getting a second hoop so more than one person can hoop at a time.


DANIELLE!
5-21-2011 girls night and random

RAINEY!
5-21-2011 girls night and random1

RACHEL!
5-21-2011 girls night and random2

KIM!
5-21-2011 girls night and random3

This is what the people watching do while some is trying to hula hoop...
IMG_0260 copy

IMG_0261 copy

IMG_0262 copy

IMG_0263 copy

It was such a great time!
Apparently Rainey got some pictures of me but I haven't seen them yet. (hinthint Rainey!)


After we had enough hooping we headed inside for some Apples to Apples. It's amazing to me how fun this game is. I remember the first time someone explained it to me all I could think was "what a stupid game" and I didn't play haha. Now I love it! It's so simple but I laugh harder than when playing any other game.

IMG_0274 1

IMG_0282 1
(I think this was something about a senior prom being touchy feely??)

IMG_0289 1

IMG_0292 1

IMG_0293 1

IMG_0294 1

I had such a great time! I think it's one of my favorite nights out in a long time.

What do you like to do for girls nights out?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...