Friday, May 20, 2011

Got wisdom?

I've often been told that I have so much wisdom. Honestly... I don't see that as a very big deal because as far as I can tell anyone can have wisdom.

James 1:5 says "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

Anyone can get wisdom. All you have to do is ask. It's what I do. It's my most prayed prayer.  "God I need wisdom for this decision/situation/my role/the next step/etc."

And it comes.

It is not hard to get wisdom.

It's not always easy to make the wise choice. But it is easy to find out what the wise choice is.

Wisdom is available to every one of us. And the more you seek wisdom the more wisdom you get.

Proverbs 1:23 says "If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you."

This is wisdom speaking and I think it is safe to turn that around and say...

"Because you respond to my rebuke I will pour out my heart to you and make my thoughts known to you."

Ask for wisdom. Get wisdom. Respond to wisdom. Get more wisdom.

Wisdom is not something that is out of reach. And I love what Proverbs 1:33 says. "Whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease without fear of harm."

Sounds good to me!

I just started reading Proverbs. I want more wisdom! I NEED more wisdom!

Are you seeking wisdom?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...