Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Rascals... for youuuuu!

Hi blogland friends!

The past few times I've been to Walmart I've seen The Little Rascals in the $5 movie bin and every time I think to myself "I should give that away on my blog." And then I never pick it up.



But this weekend I decided enough is enough and picked up a copy.

SO...

I am giving one copy of The Little Rascals to one lucky winner!!


I just love the movie so much! It's cute over and over and over again. We watch it a lot in this house. The kids always want to watch the movie, you  know... "that one with all the little kids in it!"

To enter just leave a comment telling me your all time favorite kid movie.

And for fun I would love to hear your favorite quotes from The Little Rascals. Mine is when they are in the bank and this little exchange happens:

"If you were my kids, I'd punish you!"
"If we were your kids, we'd punish ourselves!"

Makes me laugh every time!!

Comments will be open until Friday morning. On Friday I will randomly pick a winner and post here on my blog. Winner will have two days to contact me with their address. Good luck!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...