Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Allyson 2012

I met Allyson a while ago when we were scheduled to be in the church nursery together. When she told me she was going to be a senior I told her I would love to do her photos. And I did just that. :)

We did the photo shoot at her house which mostly worked out. She lives in the woods and it was cloudy so we didn't have a lot of good light. Thankfully half way through the sun came out and we got some great shots.

Allyson is beautiful and was easy to photograph. I had a great time and I told her mom that I might have to call them up some time to see if it's alright to use their field and barn for other photo shoots. It all worked out quite nicely.

Allyson

IMG_5060 copy
(There is a first for everything. Never did a photo with a horse before... and this one wasn't very cooperative.)

IMG_5081 copybw

IMG_5103 copy

IMG_5133 copy
 
IMG_5115 copy

IMG_5180 copy

IMG_5221 copy

IMG_5209 copybw

Allyson wanted some pictures of her texting... it's what teens do these days.
IMG_5200 copy

IMG_5181 copy

IMG_5143 copy

IMG_5120 copy

IMG_5160 copybw

IMG_5223 copybw
 
 
So... I'm totally in love with the barn and the little window and I loved that Allyson challenged me with props and animals. I've got some work to do and things to learn but you have to start somewhere!
Thanks for being beautiful Allyson!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...