Thursday, September 29, 2011

Focus vs Balance

I used to try to get some balance in my life. It was difficult. Every time something was added or taken away I would be all out of balance.

I can't balance my life.

And I no longer want to because God deserves much more than a balanced portion of my life. He deserves all of my life and everything else should flow from there.

What I want now is focus.

Absolute and complete focus on Jesus... because when I am focused on Jesus my life will find balance without much effort from me. Feeling out of balance is an indicator that my focus is on the wrong thing/person.

This week I am out of focus and it's leaving me feeling stressed. I know the answer is to fix my eyes on Jesus and nothing else. It's not always easy but it is necessary.

Focus is the way to go.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...