Monday, October 31, 2011

All About Elephants!

You may remember that a while ago I made a book "All About Lions". I love it. The kids love it. And I learned a ton while making the book. So fun!

Well I just finished (finally!!) My "All About Elephants" book! I once again learned a TON. Elephants are really cool creatures!

I've had five people proof read it for me because I'm paranoid of mistakes since the last time I ordered I found a mistake moments after placing the order. I was able to cancel, fix and reorder but I really don't want to have to do that again! Anyways, feel free to proof it as you read because each person that has already proofed has found things that the person before missed.
Actually... if you truly understand when to use "it's" and "its" and can write it out in an explainable way I would be more than happy to have you guest blog that here on A Hearty Overflow. I just don't get it.

Ok. Here are some pages from the book!


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105242 AM


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105325 AM


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105336 AM


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105400 AM


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105417 AM


Fullscreen capture 10312011 105439 AM


I just love elephants!!

If you are interested in seeing the whole book you can view it at artscow.com. (You will have to download artscow's program silverlite to view. It only takes a moment and you should be prompted when you click the link.)

Artscow.com is a GREAT place to make photo books! Deals ALL. THE. TIME!!! (I'll only be paying $9.50 total for my elephant book!)

I plan to make more photo books about the animals we see at the zoo and I will definitely be using artscow again!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...