Saturday, October 29, 2011

It went something like this...

Liza and Jason were having another little fight... over a stuffed animal or something.

Liza told Jason she was never going to play with him again.

Jason crossed his arms and said "FINE!"

Then we all shouted fine back and forth for a while. It was pretty funny.

And then Jason hit Liza.

He knows that when he hits he has to go in his bed so I reminded him of that to which he replied "It was an accident."

He always says it was an accident... wind up and all. It makes me laugh.

And then he said he didn't want to go to his bed.

I told him that if he didn't go I would have to take his polar bear away. I told him "Go to your bed and think about it."

Liza put her hand on her hip and said "Go to your bed and think about what you just did!" with a whole lot of attitude.

Jason stomped off to his room saying "I'M NOT GONNA THINK ABOUT IT!"

I was trying not to laugh.

Then he started rawring and saying something about the snakes are gonna come get us and eat us and "the snakes are my fwiends!"

And then this followed...

Liza: I'm never gonna play with you again!
Jason: I'm never gonna play with YOU again!
Liza: I'm never gonna play with YOU again!
Jason: I'm never gonna play with YOU again!
Liza: Ok. I'll play with you. Mom can he come out of his room now?


This is my life.

It's often entertaining.

Don't forget to laugh when things go a little crazy. :)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...