Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Journal For You

I love to journal. Blogging is one way I do it but I also journal in real paper journals. I am constantly writing out thoughts, prayers, frustrations, things I am learning while reading the Bible. All kinds of things. It's good to get things out and to write them down. I learn more when I write it out and I am also able to find it again when I want to share it with someone.

A while ago I bought a journal for a friend but then at the last minute found one I thought was more "her". So now I have this extra journal laying around and that means I'm just going to have to give it away.

Today I am giving away one journal and one pack of my most favorite pens. There isn't anything special about the pens... but they are the only ones I like.



The journal has simple, lined paper.




To enter this giveaway leave a comment. If you need something to say in the comment you can tell me about your favorite writing utensil.

You do not have to have a blogger account to enter but you will want to leave your name so I know who you are.

Winner will be randomly chosen on Friday morning.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...