Friday, October 28, 2011

My Little Fire Fighters

About two weeks ago at the kids "school" they had special visitors.

FIRE FIGHTERS!!

That's always an exciting day at school when the fire fighters visit and talk to the kids about fire safety and all that and then the kids get to check out the truck. And they always come home with their very own fire fighter hats.

And they get left all over the house for weeks or months until I get tired of picking them up and secretly throw them away while no one is watching.

The other day Liza and Jason got their hats and fire trucks out and actually let me take a few pictures.

(Note: I know that the pics are a little fuzzy but the kids are still adorable and fun. :))

This first one cracks me up... they just look so thrilled don't they?

IMG_6670 1

They really were having a lot of fun and giggling like crazy and playing nice together. Promise!
IMG_6686 1

IMG_6691 copy

IMG_6696 copy

IMG_6700 copy

IMG_6709 copy

IMG_6715 copy

IMG_6738 copy

IMG_6742 copy

And that's how we have fun in this house.
Hooray to the true heroes... the real fire fighters. I could never do what they do.


**********

On a completely separate note- I was profiled on my friend Lindsey's blog today. She has a great blog and you should check it out. Especially if you are new around here and want to know a little bit more about me. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...