Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting

I have to come up with a craft every week for 3-5 year olds. Pinterest has been a great way to find and organize my craft ideas. I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting and today I am going to share some of the crafts the kids have already done and some that I hope to have them doing soon.




SUPER CUTE LITTLE SCARECROWS





SUPER EASY OWLS





SUPER EASY TREES!
(Instead of finger prints I cut out a bunch of small squares using fall colored construction paper and the kids glued them on for leaves.)





Things I hope to do soon are:

SILLY LEAF PEOPLE





For myself some CLOTHESPIN MAGNETS

Source: veryjane.com via Laura on Pinterest




For my kids some SUPERHERO CAPES MADE FROM T-SHIRTS




And because we've been loving all things monster I'm thinking we need to make some of these...





Find me on Pinterest: Ladywick


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...