Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I always see my fabulous friend Kim at A Fresh Perspective link up with this Scavenger Hunt thingy every week and since we took a photo walk today and she was talking about it I decided to try to get the pics and link up. The photo prompts are words, under, orange, fly and always look on the bright side.






WORDS
IMG_7566 copy
This was just a painted sign we saw on our walk today. I liked it. I like happy.


UNDER
IMG_7109 copy
We went to the Pittsburgh Zoo this past week and while we were in the Polar Bear tunnel the Polar Bear actually decided to swim! It was amazing and fabulous and wonderful! This pic is my hunky husband holding up my lovely daughter so she could "touch" the polar bears paw.


ORANGE
IMG_7560 1
I got this lovely photo of Kim on our walk today!


FLY
IMG_7420 copy
Fly that flag!


ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
IMG_7482 1
I liked the light on these leaves. Bright. :)


Who knows if I'll ever participate again or not. I'd like to think I will but people are more my thing soooo. We'll see!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...