Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm linking up again with Scavenger Hunt Sunday. This weeks items are Macro/Close Up, Found Texture, Home, Cover and The Tree.






Macro/Up Close
IMG_7660 copy
Macro/Up close is kind of new to me so this is the best I could come up with this week. I thought it was neat how the leaf was lined in frost.


Found Texture
IMG_7502 copy
This is made from coffee beans I think.


Home
IMG_7848 copy
I saw a quote earlier this week that said "Home is where my husband is." I liked it... but it's also where my children are. As long as I have my family I am home. So I bribed my kids with tootsie rolls and used that wonderful thing called the self-timer.


Cover
IMG_7696 copy
We got our first snow yesterday! When the snow covers the ground we cover our heads with awesome hats made by me!


The Tree
IMG_7655 1
I always see this tree as I drive down the road. One morning I noticed how much color it had while still having most of it's leaves. The next morning was foggy and I decided it was a good time to get the pic and made my family sit in the car waiting for me. They are getting used to that.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...