Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Song: I Surrender All

I don't know if you read my last post or not but let's just say that this week has been a week of surrender. Giving some things up to move forward with other things. Stepping in faith... and then continuing to step in faith. Laying down some dreams and plans in order to pick up with the dreams of others.

It has me asking questions...

Is there anything that I would be unwilling to surrender to Jesus?
What am I holding back?
What don't I want to give up control of?
Have I truly surrendered everything?

Surrender: To yield; to give up one's self into the power of another. To give or deliver up possession upon compulsion or demand. To resign in favor of another.

Yield: To surrender or submit, as to superior power.

Resign: to relinquish; submit without resistance.


All to Jesus I surrender
Lord, I give myself to thee

Can I say that?
Can you say that?




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...