Friday, November 11, 2011

Friends

Every girl needs them!!

When I was in high school and college most of my friends were guys. I had a hard time getting along with girls. Once I got married though it just wasn't appropriate to have guy friends around all the time and I needed to learn to make friends with girls as well.

I'm so glad that I did. :)

A few weeks ago my friend Kim had a soup and bread party. Awesome idea that I stole from another friend and told Kim about and Kim liked it so much that she did it. Basically everyone brings either soup or bread and you eat and have a nice girls night. Mmmm. Everything was so good. 

And I love this group of girls soooo much! We always laugh a ton... like the laughing that makes you cry... and cough because you laugh so hard you hurt your throat. Yeah. It was a great time. :)

DANIELLE
IMG_7738 copy

BETH (She's pregnant and going to be the cutest pregnant person EVER!)
IMG_7739 copy

KIM (our lovely hostess), RAINEY and RACHEL (my sister-in-law... I'm glad we hang out!)
IMG_7743 copy

We played some Apples to Apples.
IMG_7752 1

KIM and BETH
IMG_7753 1

DANIELLE and SARAH
IMG_7756 1

RAINEY and RACHEL
IMG_7757 1

 BETH and KIM
IMG_7758 1

And because the photographers never have enough photos of themselves I passed off my camera. Me and Kim... we always have our cameras with us!
IMG_7760 1

I think there should be some kind of girls night once a month. I might have to get going on that!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...