Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pinteresting!


google



This morning Pinterest saved me. It was dress as a prince/princess day at the kids' school and I had nothing for Jason. Then I remembered seeing a cape made from a t-shirt. Saved the day! 




We recently had a fun family time making play dough. This recipe is great and the play dough turns out awesome!


Last night we tried this recipe... Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken... only four ingredients and sooo good!



This evening we had Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta al Forno. It was YUMMY! Although I will probably add a little more garlic and an extra can of tomatoes next time.



If I wasn't so busy crocheting hats for everyone else I would like to make the following things for myself and the hearts garland for my daughter...




Source: crochetme.com via Laura on Pinterest





The crochet projects are just going to have to wait.

And because I love it...

Source: imageshack.us via Laura on Pinterest



Hooray for Pinterest!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...