Friday, December 16, 2011

Fitness Friday: Confessions




Confession: I'm horrible at eating healthy.

I just can't get on track and STAY on track. I overeat all the time. I'm not sure if I remember what it feels like to actually be REALLY HUNGRY.

My biggest weaknesses are bread and sugar. I looooove bread. I'm addicted to sugar.

I was doing really well with not eating sugar but then for about a day and a half this week I had a bit of a chocolate binge. I hate when I do that. In fact I was so mad at myself that instead of doing the usual workout... level one of the Shred... I made myself do more. For punishment I did both level one and two in a row. It sucked. Level two will kill me. I just know it.

And I only have five more days on level one. That's right... just finished day 25 of the Shred. Haven't skipped a day. But when I started level two the other day I wanted to cry. Planks. Walking pushups. Weird squats. What is this stuff!?!?! I hate planks more than I hate anything. I want to punch them in the face more than I want to punch Jillian Michaels.

I need help.

Anyways... if I could just get my eating on track I would be alright. My goal is to make it through the holidays without eating the sweets. I've done it before and I can do it again.

And now that I've confessed and complained I'm going to pat myself on the back...

Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my most favorite things EVER. I love them. This morning we went to MOPS and had a little Christmas party and one of the other moms made some really good looking chocolate covered pretzels for everyone to take home. I wanted them. I wanted them BAD. But I left without them.

Getting on track means giving up things I want but don't need.

Maybe someday this won't be a struggle for me. I hope!




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...