Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Ridiculous Jason

I tell Jason all the time that he is my favorite boy. I mean it with every beat of my heart.

He has a great personality and cracks me up all the time...even when I am disciplining him. He makes it hard. I sometimes just stare at him because he is soooo stinkin cute!

Jason is such a boy... loving his trucks and cars and wrestling and being tough. But he is also gentle and sweet. He knows when I am having a tough day and he will just give me random hugs and rub my back.

My heart has melted so many times because of him that I am surprised I still have a heart left.

I love Jason!

IMG_8594 copy-1

IMG_8613 copy

IMG_8601 copy

IMG_8605 copy-1

IMG_8611 copy

IMG_8598 copy

IMG_8593 1
 
 
 

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...