Thursday, December 29, 2011

Take a Guess...

Yesterday I posted about my new favorite game... Telestrations. It's genius. And it's hilarious.

My dad is certain that he is a fabulous artist and he just couldn't understand how people couldn't correctly guess his pictures. :) So I took pictures of a few of his drawings and I want you to see if you can figure them out. Some of them are pretty easy and these were taken the second night we played and I have to say there was great improvement from the first night.

Keep in mind that he might have had to draw something that didn't make sense so go ahead and make your best guesses. And don't change them when you see what others guess. :)

1. 
 IMG_9975-1

2.
IMG_9976-1

3.
IMG_9977-1

4.
IMG_9979-1

5.
  IMG_9986-1

6.
IMG_9993-1

7.
IMG_9994-1

8. And because it's hilarious here is one by my brother-in-law, Troy...
 IMG_9978-1



Go ahead and leave your guesses in the comments! I'll post the answers in a few days. :)




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...