Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Telestrations

I have a new favorite game!

It's called Telestrations and it's basically like telephone with pictures. It. Is. AWESOME!

Telestrations isn't a competitive game. I've been comparing it to Apples to Apples in that it is more for fun and laughs and great for a group.




It's a pretty simple idea... Everyone has their own dry erase flip board. Each person takes a card and draws one of the words on it. Then you all pass to the next player. Each person now tries to guess what the last person drew. Then you pass and the next person has to draw your guess. You continue this pattern until everyone gets the drawing pad that they started with.

Ok... that probably sounded confusing so let me show you my favorite example from last night...

I started with "snake bite".

IMG_9981-1

And I drew it... or at least attempted to...

IMG_9982-1

I then passed it to Troy who guessed...

IMG_9983-1

It was then passed to Mike and this is my wonderful husband's artistic drawing of Eve...

IMG_9984-1

(Pretty sure that was the point where I started laughing so hard that I cried.)

Mike's wonderful drawing was then passed to Grace who guessed...

IMG_9985-1

Linda then drew "adult diaper"...

IMG_9987-1

and passed it to Mom who guessed...

IMG_9988-1

Dad was up next and he drew...

IMG_9989-1

Matt was the eighth person and he guessed...

IMG_9990-1

And then it was back to me.

Snake bite to baby face. With some bizarre drawings along the way. :)

And remember that everyone who was playing started with their own drawing book. We had eight funny books to share at the end of each round!

Seriously... FUNNY GAME! Lots of laughs. And I'm sure you will end up with plenty of things to tease each other about for a long time!











media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...