Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Do We Call It Christmas?

I've been sharing books about Christmas that we love and just this past Sunday I stopped in our church's library and realized they had an entire Christmas selection! I should have stopped sooner. Anyways... I grabbed some videos and we just finished watching one that I will now put on my favorites list and will soon be buying for our own collection.


Buck Denver Asks... Why Do We Call It Christmas?



Cutting down trees? Hanging stockings? Santa Claus? What do any of these have to do with Jesus' birthday?  More than you'd think!

Join VeggieTales creator Phil Vischer along with intrepid newsman Buck Denver and all his friends on an amazing journey into the world's most popular holiday! Sure, you know the Christmas story. But do you know the story of Christmas?

Don't miss the whimsical, educational, Christmical party to end all Christmas parties as Buck Denver Asks … Why Do We Call It Christmas?



Sure it's a kid video but I laughed and learned right along with them! The writers covered pretty much all things Christmas while still managing to maintain a great focus on Jesus. It's cute. It's silly. It's full of information.


Buck Denver Asks... Why Do We Call It Christmas is great for the entire family!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...