Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Song: Savior



Savior




I have seen with my own eyes 
Your faithfulness O God
So I refuse to believe the lies 
that war against my soul  

You rescued me from all my fears  
And loosed the chains of wasted years
 
You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder,
My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer, Savior
 
Now my heart is overwhelmed by all sufficient grace 
For I have seen my weaknesses become Your perfect strength 

You've rescued me from all my fears  
And loosed the chains of wasted years
 
You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder,
My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer

You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder,
My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer, Savior

Behold the One who holds me in His hands
The God who comes and turns my mourning into dance

You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder, My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer
You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder, My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer
You're my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder, My Refuge, Redeemer, Defender, My Healer, Savior

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...