Sunday, January 1, 2012

Telestrations- Answers.

A few days ago I posted some of my dad's super artistic drawings from my new favorite game Telestrations. A couple of you took the time to let me know your guesses and I laughed. I was also amazed at some of them that you guessed correctly.

Here are the drawings again along with what my dad was supposed to be drawing...


1. Cat House
IMG_9975-1

2. Baby Teeth
IMG_9976-1

3. Tennis Elbow
IMG_9977-1

4. Sea Horse
IMG_9979-1

5. Sucker
IMG_9986-1

6. Cowgirl
IMG_9993-1

7. Coal Miner
IMG_9994-1

8. And this drawing from Troy was his visual interpretation of Bed Pan hahahah!
IMG_9978-1



Seriously you guys! I love this game so much! I need to have some people over so I can play again. Just know... should you ever get together with me and there happen to be eight of us I will be begging you to play this game with me! And you will play. And you will love it. And we will laugh until we cry!

Telestrations does cost $30 but it is most definitely worth it!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...