Friday, February 17, 2012

Fitness Friday: Workout DVD Review





No More Trouble Zones with Jillian Michaels



This is another dvd that I love to hate... or is it hate to love? I'm not sure which way it is.

No More Trouble Zones is a dvd that focuses on toning up the muscles... especially the ones in those trouble zones.

Jillian starts off by letting me know that she is about to show me how to minimize the muffin top, transform these wobbly arms and lose the saddle bags once and for all. I don't know about you but I'll do anything to get rid of those things!

For this dvd you simply need some small weights (I use two and three pound weights) and a mat if you are on a hard floor.

Jillian uses her circuit style to work all of your muscles and let me just say... it's no walk in the park! In each circuit there is a set of five exercises and you repeat the set twice. Your muscles will be well worked! Especially the abs! Jillian makes me want to cry during those. Of course my abs are so completely weak because I had two kids seventeen months apart and haven't worked my abs since. (Not smart!)

No More Trouble Zones lasts about an hour (maybe fifty minutes... I forgot to pay attention) from start to finish. The nice thing is that if you don't have an hour you can pick and choose which circuits you would like to do. Only want to do abs? There are two circuits to target that. Or you could just do your triceps after finishing a different workout. Lots of options for using this dvd!

And Jillian is nice enough to remind us that we want our arms to be smokin hot since they are the one part of our body that pretty much everyone sees naked. She also lets us know that she is helping us to achieve a natural lift for our girls.

It really is a great workout! Even though it is a toning/strength workout you will get your heart rate up and you will be glad when it is over.

I recommend this dvd!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...