Saturday, February 4, 2012

The mmmmMelting Pot

The other night me and my sisters went to The Melting Pot and we had such a great time!

 IMG_0660 1

IMG_0669 1

I had never been to The Melting Pot before and oh man! It's an experience. Expensive... but I highly recommend that you try it at least once in your life!

We had the four course meal. It starts with cheese fondu.

The waiter comes and mixes up the cheese for you and you get apples, veggies and bread for dipping. As the waiter was mixing up the cheese he asks "So what brings you out tonight?" Linda answered "Our dad." Waiter says "Your dad?" So I explained... "These are my sisters and I am down here visiting and my dad was just so happy that all three of us were together that he called this morning and said 'I'm sending you some money. Go do something fun together.'"

And that's how we ended up at The Melting Pot.

The cheese was soooo GOOD! You guys! I just LOVE cheese. I ate so much cheese and then I would have liked to scrape the bowl but I didn't think I would look too good doing that. But I "mmmm-ed" my way through all the food we had to dip.

 IMG_0649 1

Next up was salads. YUM!

And then the main course came. We got to pick how we would like to cook our food. We went with "mojo". I have no idea what it was but it was good. You get a plate of raw meat and some kind of ravioli thing... chicken, gyro meat, steak, shrimp... you stick it with your skewer and put it in the pot and let it cook. You get veggies with this course too. And lots of dips and sauces.

 IMG_0652 1

It's a feast!

The last course is dessert. A big pot of chocolate fondu in the middle of the table. To dip we had brownies, red velvet cake, rice krispy treats, some puff things, marshmallows and strawberries and bananas. Don't worry... I only ate strawberries and bananas and passed on the desserts and chocolate. It looked good but I wasn't even really tempted. Kind of nice for a change!

IMG_0655 1

Those strawberries were the best strawberries that I have ever had! Seriously!

We had such a great time out! The food was amazing, I laughed until I cried, and the waiter told me I was his favorite. It was a fun!

IMG_0672 1
(Lisa on the left and Linda on the right.)

I give The Melting Pot two thumbs up!

IMG_0673 1


THANKS FOR FUNDING OUR NIGHT OUT DAD!!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...