Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tigers

If you are tired of looking at pictures of animals feel free to just click out now. I have more pics I'll be posting over the next few days. I can't help it. I went to two different zoos in one week. And I love animals... at least the ones at the zoo. You'll never catch me owning a pet. :)

Tigers have always been one of my favorite animals. I have no idea why. Maybe because they are just so gorgeous? Who knows. But I'm loving that our zoo currently has four tigers! And since we hung out with the tigers forever while Liza played hide and seek with one, I took a gazillion pictures. So here are some more...

IMG_1555 copy2

IMG_1565 copy

IMG_1569 copy

IMG_1580 copy

IMG_1586 copy

IMG_1598 copy

IMG_1624 copy


(Hey Lindsey... these next two are for Brayden!)

IMG_1660 copy

IMG_1885 copy

IMG_1886 1
(Too bad the glass was so nasty.)

IMG_1901 copy


The kids want a book about tigers now. Guess I should get working on that since I just got more free photo books from artscow.com.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...