Friday, March 2, 2012

Ships in the Night

I have a new favorite song. Actually, make that a new favorite cd. A week or so ago I picked up Young Love by Mat Kearney and I just love it so much! I've been listening to it non-stop. I actually heard Mat Kearney at a conference I went to YEARS ago before you were hearing him on the radio. I loved his music from the start and bought his cds. I'm so happy that he is now in stores!

Anyways... the entire album is great! Meaningful lyrics. Music that makes me want to move. Yet at the same time very chill. At least I think so. But go ahead and check it out for yourself. :) Would love to know what YOU think!

Here is possibly my favorite song off the album at the moment.

Ships in the Night




What have you been listening to lately?





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...