Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sugar: Sugar Related Ailments

 In my reading and research I have seen over and over lists and lists of problems that have been related to sugar consumption. I've put in bold the things that I have personally experienced or know personally know someone who has experienced these things. How do I know? Because whenever I quit sugar these problems go away. And it's the same for the people I've talked to.


Acne
Additctions to drugs, caffeine and food.
Adrenal gland exhaustion
Allergies
Anxiety
Appendicitis
Arthritis
Asthma
Behavior problems
Bloating
Bone loss
Cancer (feeds on sugar)
Candidiasis
Cataracts
Colitis
Constipation
Depression
Diabetes
Difficulty concentrating
Exzema
Emotional problems
Fatigue
Food cravings
Heart disease
High blood cholesterol
Hormonal problems
Hyperactivity
High blood pressure
Impaired digestion of all foods
Indigestion
Insomnia
Kidney stones
Liver dysfunction
Menstrual difficulties
Mood swings
Obesity
Premature aging and wrinkles
Tooth decay
Vaginal yeast infections
Weakened immunity

For a complete list check this website.


How about you? Do you think you have sugar related ailments?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...