Friday, July 27, 2012

Charlotte: 6 Months

I got to do a photoshoot with the lovely little Charlotte last week! She is such a doll and was a superstar during the shoot!

We planned to set up inside because it had rained the night before and things were wet but then I realized that my friend's driveway would be an excellent spot! We were lucky enough to have a perfectly overcast day which gave us nice light. So we set up and got going...

IMG_8625 copy

I liked the pictures in color but I am absolutely LOVING them in black and white so I am mostly going to show you black and white. :)

IMG_8650 copybw

IMG_8664 copybw

IMG_8674 copybw

IMG_8691 copy


IMG_8749 copybw

Charlotte smiled like this for about the last five minutes of our shoot. It was adorable!

IMG_8757 copy

IMG_8762 copybw

IMG_8768 copybw

IMG_8774 copy

Charlotte is lovely! So glad her mama called me to do the pics.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...