Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Thoughts

God was provider yesterday and he will continue to be provider tomorrow.

It's interesting how quickly I can forget who God is! The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8) and I'm going to choose to believe that!!

**********

I don't like real estate agents. Ok ok... don't hate me if you are one or love one. :) Let me explain... I just don't like having two middle people in this thing. It goes like this...

We make a decision and contact our buyers agent.
Buyers agent contacts sellers agent.
Seller makes a decision and lets the sellers agent know.
Sellers agent calls buyers agent.
Buyers agent calls us.

That's an awful lot of phone tag going on in between while I WAIT!! And I don't like waiting.

I'm currently waiting.


**********


This song has me pumped up today and challenges me to always keep my focus and motives in the right place.



**********

My garage sale was quite successful! I mean... sure it was some work but who doesn't like and extra $400!?? Fills some of the gap that is missing with Mike not having much work these past two weeks. They do have one job for this week that will probably take him to Wednesday. Who knows after that. But like I said above... God was provider before and he will continue to be and I will trust him. :)

**********

This is the conversation that Liza and Jason had on the short ride home from church today...

JASON: *shoots pretend gun at Liza* You're fired!
LIZA: You don't fire people by shooting fire on them.
JASON: *thinking* Maybe you put them IN the fire?
LIZA: That's not how you fire someone either. At least I don't think that's how you fire someone.
JASON: Maybe someone puts fire on them?
LIZA: I don't know.

I've been fired by my kids several times. I'm quite thankful that it doesn't actually involve real fire!! :)

**********

I'm currently sitting at Panera. I need to just chill out and hang with God for a while and then knock off a whole mess of photo editing. I didn't get as much done last week with getting ready for the garage sale and trying to keep up with hat orders. But seriously... from now on when I meet someone and they ask what I do I will never again answer "Oh, I'm a stay at home mom." Instead I will answer the question "what do you do?" with "I make money!" Woo hoo! But making money usually takes some work and I guess I should get to it.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...