Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wisdom -- Intro

Last Saturday I had the privilege of speaking to the ladies who came out to Butler Praise and Coffee... a ministry that my friend Amy and I co-founded. 34 women connecting with each other and with God is always a great way to start off a weekend. :)

 551009_374414072630769_830136113_n

I spoke on one of my most favorite topics ever... wisdom.

Over the next few days I'm going to blog what I talked about and answer the following questions:
1. What is wisdom?
2. Why should I get wisdom?
3. How do I get wisdom?

The truth is that I need wisdom daily... even moment to moment. There is always so much going on and I don't have all the answers. The good news is that wisdom is available to everyone... always.


Proverbs 1:20-21
Out in the open wisdom calls aloud, she raises her voice in the public square; on top of the wall she cries out, at the city gate she makes her speech…

Wisdom is calling out. It is available for every situation you face. 

Raising kids.
Buying a house.
What kind of schooling is best for your children.
Whether or not to date that person.
Relationships.
If that vacation you are thinking of taking is a good idea or not.
Work situations.
Investing money.

Wisdom is available for every situation you are facing... big or small!

What is a situation where you could use some wisdom?

Come back tomorrow as I begin to answer those three questions above!




 

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...