Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ashley and Her Baby Belly

I once gave a friend the gift of photo shoots at her baby shower. I did maternity, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1 year old. The point was for me to get practice with the different stages of baby that people like pictures for while giving them a really great gift. I'm glad I got the practice in because someone booked me for those same sessions because she wanted to gift her niece with photos.

I was supposed to do Ashley's maternity shoot last week but it rained. We rescheduled for yesterday but it was looking like rain again! Thankfully we both had the afternoon free and were able to meet up early and beat the rain. The weather was perfect! And Ashely was so easy to work with. And can I just say that for being 34 weeks pregnant she looks AMAZING! I looked like a blimp at this point in my pregnancies!

Anyways... on to some pictures of Ashley and her baby belly...

IMG_9903 copy

IMG_9907 copy

IMG_9909 copy

IMG_9922 copy

IMG_9928 copybw

IMG_9943 copy

IMG_9950 copy

IMG_9939 copybw

IMG_9954 copybw

IMG_9968 copy

IMG_9956 copybw

IMG_9983 copy

IMG_9989 copy

IMG_9972 copybw

IMG_9960 copybw 

I'm looking forward to the newborn shoot!!! Can't wait to photograph a baby girl! It will be the first photo shoot in my new house! I want to make backdrops! 



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...